Monday, 25 February 2013

Hah, I didn't update my brog on Sunday. On a scale of 1 to mad, how mad are you?  I had no idea that Howard would actually update his brog before I did. Life is full of surprises, isn't it?

So, back on topic. We never had a topic, did we? No we didn't. But that doesn't mean we don't, do we not? By not having a topic, we now have a topic of not having a topic. Funny how things work like this. Kinda like No Name brand, now copyrighted by Robraws. What is Robraws? Well, it's Loblaws, but in Chinese... geddit? Cheesy, no? Also you have no sense of humour if you laughed half-heartedly. You're also terribly stereotypical if you understood what "Robraws" meant without me explaining it. Either way, you're a terrible person. I don't even know you, and I can diagnose this.

WOOT, got my first tier 5 tank on Sunday. M4 and the 105mm cannon (or derp gun according to the WoT community) is beast. I'm basically an armoured tank destroyer. My first game with that thing resulted in 5 kills. FIVE KILLS. Friggin' Barack Obama only got one kill when he personally went to assassinate Bin Laden. Did you know his middle name is Hussein? Not to be political, or anything, but that's the same last name as a certain former Iraqi President. So, basically, Obama has a last name that rhymes with the first name of the most hunted man of the last decade, as well as the middle name of the target of a man whose name rhymes with "Beorge Gush". I guess Hussein is a pretty common name.

So this post will be extra long. Why, do you ask? Don't I have something better to do? Well, you tell me. I'm in French class right now, and we have a whole period to write two sentences. TWO sentences. My dead cat, who never existed but now does as a result of me mentioning him, can write more than that. And I'm so lazy, I'm not actually writing anything. We're split in 6 groups to do this task.

Rest of post will have no possessive words, like "the", "this", etc. LULZ did you actually think I would do that? Hah. JUST KIDDING.

Oh man, I flopped so hard on the math test. What is done is done. Dare Illi D, while we're still at it. If I'm ever going to be a philosopher, I am going to try as hard as I can to popularize that idiom.

I guess this post won't be as long as I thought it would be. Oh well.

OMG, ELEMENT 80 UPDATED HER BROG!!!

1 comment:

  1. Eh ehm, WE will be philosophers and try to popularize the idiom.

    Your joke was bad and you should feel bad.

    ReplyDelete