Sunday, 3 February 2013

I was told by a certain isotope of element 80 (mercury, for the chemistry illiterate) to post more. So here's some more posts.
So the reason for why I chose "crack. personified"? No reason. Why did Hitler kill a bunch of Jews? He didn't. He ordered the death of a bunch of Jews. It was the officers who committed the crime. Also quite unrelated to the post.
My personal life will be described more deeply in my other blog.... Which no one can see. Why do I use blogs? Good question. Not going to answer that. I did, however, answer that question in my other blog. See what I did there? It's called "curiosity". Now go drown yourself in the knowledge of never being able to read it.
Why shouldn't you read it? Well, to put it quite simply, it's not ready yet, if I may quote Bilbo Baggins. Hobbit was surprisingly good, considering I never really liked the LotR series... Now that I think of it, I might go back and rewatch them again. Damn Peter Jackson.

Battlefield Tree is too fun. Too bad I don't have enough ram to handle smooth gameplay for more than two matches. Might as well go get some more this summer or something.

And, all of a sudden, this blog post ended. Goodbye. Stop reading this for any clues for my actual blog.
I said bye. Why are you still reading this?

No comments:

Post a Comment