I thought I'd be only posting on Sundays. Guess that message didn't get through. So I'll keep this short, to entertain you kids.
Been playing a lot of Jetpack Joyride recently, and I'm surprised by how much I play it. It's not even been a week, and I've already reached max level. Gotta stop playing, my marks are descending into a massive hellhole of doom.
Math test was finally returned today; found out I had a raw score of around 85. Turned out to be a 6-, or a 6... Can't tell by Cooke's writing, especially since he tried to cross out one of the two numbers. I can't tell which one's legitskies. That's right, Harold, I just wrote "legitskies". Now stay mad. Also, while I was nuggetting your bag, your bag told me how soft my hands were and how much better it liked being touched by my hand than yours. We're having an affair now. Have fun with your used baggage.
This post is too long. Moar physics incoming. Bye.
Also, I do NOT write like a kid on ADHD. A kid with ADHD wouldn't be able to have the attentive lifespan to write anything at all.
edit: Hey Howard, I refuse to edit this post. kthxbai
another edit: Hey Element 80, I refuse to edit this post. kthxbai
No comments:
Post a Comment