Saturday, 9 February 2013

Ever notice how the background colour of this pag- NO, BLOGGER, I SPELLED COLOUR CORRECTLY-e is white, just like cocaine? Could be a coincidence, but it could also be fate.
So my internet's total gypsy poo right now, as a result of the Superbowl, and Lunar New Year (thank you, Juressa- NO, BLOGGER, THAT'S A NAME... AND WHAT THE HECK IS A "SAUSSURE"?- for reminding me of what the actual name was for Chinese New Year.) At the worst, I couldn't even check my emails to see if anyone's died yet. Do you know what that even means? Or how that feels? Actually, if you're Howard (HEY HOWARD), you probably do know how it feels. It's like watching the Joker slowly cutting a young puppy (LIKE BOO!), letting it bleed, and then promptly starting to choke it.... And then letting it breathe again to ensure that it's still alive. You wanna kill the damn thing, but you're tied to a chair, and your eyes are forced to watch as the puppy dies in a slow and agonizing manner. Basically, that's how it feels when I can't access my email. Volunteering today was mighty fine; got to practice my French for a bit (Il y a des blocques la si vous voulez de mettre les sur le sculpture). As a wise, Englishman involved with the adult film business once put it, "Screw the French" (translation: "Screwer les Francais). Also saw some Norwegian (or Scandinavian) people, and maybe a German guy. I didn't ask him how the weather is in Poland, however.

I had said that I'll post every Sunday. I'll do that on my other blog. I blame Howard for posting early, and forcing me to post early as well. Grrr...

Still waiting for element 80 to post on her blog ಠ_ಠ

No comments:

Post a Comment