WORLD OF TANKS is fun again :S Don't ask why. I dunno.
This will be rather short, since I have another blog to update, and I have homework as well.
So, where to start? Chicken tastes good. I just had it. It tastes really good. So is House. He doesn't taste good, but his show sure is good. He even cooks good, which kinda links back to the first sentence. Him and Freddiew are kinda rubbing off on me (House' cynicism, and Freddiew's rashness (is that the right word?)). I wouldn't mind having House' lack of emotion... It can come useful sometimes :D
Currently, I'm laughing while reading about "administration of drugs via the rectum". I dunno why. Maybe because of the word "rectum". Heh. I just remembered my French homework (crap), and I also remembered that I say "crap" alot. Also, "alot"'s not a word, apparently. Whatever. It will be.
Ever notice how incredibly bland this site is? It's optimized for crack users, so they can use my site as a blank canvas while they get high. Keeps them from being too distracted.
I think I got like 50 or 60 (a quick check on facebook says "62") b-day wishes yesterday. So many replies. My creative abilities are at their limit, all because of the English WIT (crap), and Summer Film Story.
Another abrupt ending. Oops, I did it again. Get that reference? It means you're old. O_O
No comments:
Post a Comment