That's right folks. This week officially sucks ass. The EE can go die in a hole. The TOK Essay can go die in a hole. The Lear crap can go die in a hole. The Emma essay can go die in a hole. University can go die in a hole. Except no hole can hold them all. Goddamn.
This month is the month of hell. The month of mocks. The month of judgement. The month where universities accept you. The month where predicted grades come out. The month of music fest. The month of my birthday. What? My birthday? Yes. My birthday. If you send me any presents, I will burn them. I think I'm going to temporarily shut down my fb account on my birthday so people can't wish me anything. Yes, I think I will.
In other news, it took me several hours to come up with an Emma/Fifth Business thesis. Goddamn. And it's taking me several days to come up with the rest of the body paragraphs. Shitdicks.
Master Ye's theory of "everyone's gone mad" is applying quite hard right now. What the hell is going on, why can't I have a month of break and relaxation? This IB business needs to stop now. This is bullcrap. Have I been pushed past the edge? Not yet. But the sense of burnout is especially strong nowadays; there is no motivation to study for any tests. This isn't good. Not in this month.
The only thing keeping me through all this? NEEEESSSSUUUUNNNNN DOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRMMMAAAAAAA! (neeeeeessssssuuuuuuunnnnn doooorrrrrrrmmmmmmaaaaa!)
Seriously, we should play that song again in band. And get someone on vocals.
No comments:
Post a Comment